Sunday, April 27, 2008



TO BOLDLY BUMP INTO...
WHAT NO MAN HAS BUMPED INTO BEFORE.....


Every Wednesday the Young Single Adults get together at the church for dinner and then institute. We each chip in €2 for the following week and different people take turns cooking. Last week was my turn to cook. I decided to make Hungarian Goulash (Gulyás Leves). I had the help of Schwester Geiger, who is always good to help in the kitchen. She actually comes from the Hungarian part of Romania (though her parents are German) and so she knew exactly what I was doing. It turned out well and was fun.






Here are some of the YSA's after dinner; there are usually about 10-13 of us there.




...



5 Deep thoughts:

Anonymous April 28, 2008 11:27 PM  

Looks like you had more fun cooking it than the YSAs had eating it. :P

Anonymous April 29, 2008 6:39 AM  

I was excited you had met a girl over there, but looking at the pictures of you and Sister Geiger, I suspect she may find you a tad young (albeit a great cook). I wonder if she is related to Patrick Geiger, one of our milkmen.

Unknown April 30, 2008 8:27 PM  

Hey Nate,

I came across your blog, I've been able to find a lot of old friends through blogging. It's great to see what you've been up to, you've had some exciting adventures. I saw your mom a couple of weeks ago, she helped us get a time share in Orlando.

Take care,
Lyndee Figueroa (Bawden)

Aimee April 30, 2008 8:40 PM  

That didn't look like 10-13. It only looked like 3.

Barry: That was really funny!

Mookie: That was really rude! What if he has a google search on his name?

Nathan Winder April 30, 2008 8:52 PM  

Aimee: I forgot to take the picture until a little bit later after dinner, and those are the people who were still hanging around.

Also, nothing on my blog (including the comments) can be found through a google search. Try it.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP