Wednesday, April 16, 2008



MITTWOCH

Well... it's Wednesday and I've completed three days of intensive training with my student; two more to go. I have been extremely fortunate to have an excellent student for my first go around. He is a 19-year-old kid who is interning with Fujitsu-Siemens. He is very nice, eager to speak, and fun to teach. Things have been going very well.

Here is my address if anyone cares to ever send me anything. beef jerky

Blutenburgstr. 63 München 80636 Germany

Here is a view of my flat from the street:



Here is the view from my bedroom window. You will see in the back the Mercedes building with the spinning logo on top. It shines brightly each night and you can make wishes on it.




...



5 Deep thoughts:

Anonymous April 17, 2008 12:08 AM  

Tom just made a whole bunch of deer jerkey. Since my whole house stunk for three days, I don't plan on eating any. I'll see if he can send any your way.

Anonymous April 17, 2008 7:15 AM  

Your flat seems more vertical than flat, but maybe things are different on your side of the Prime Meridian. I'm glad my house doesn't stink like deer jerkey, Tami.

Haley April 18, 2008 1:07 AM  

When you wish upon a car...

Nathan Winder April 19, 2008 12:04 AM  

Tami: :)

Haley: Har. (brilliant!)

Alana April 20, 2008 8:16 PM  

Hi Nate - Tammie and I are looking at your blog. She had to explain the Rupprecht joke to me. She wants to say: "You made it! and Llama guts! and I want you to make a map of salt of where you live on the table and take a picture of it" That's all.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP