Sunday, April 20, 2008



ONE WEEK DOWN

Everything went great this week with my first Intensive English Course. Things are looking promising for the coming weeks also. AND! Spring has Sprung.

The picture above was taken from my back balcony one night when I heard fireworks. For the stalkers among you, here is where I live in Munich.



View Larger Map


(OK... so I just broke Internet Rule #338: "Never tell people where you live." But you still don't know which floor I'm on.)


...



2 Deep thoughts:

Aimee April 22, 2008 5:28 AM  

Nate, I'm so glad you've been checking out my blog. It makes my sitemeter map look a lot cooler to have you there.

Haley April 22, 2008 7:19 AM  

What is so blasted hot atop your neighboring roof?

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP