Tuesday, September 05, 2006

UPDATE!

Nothing much has happened (in Peru anyway) since yesterday, but I have been having some problems posting new pictures. So until I get it figured out you can enjoy the following links to pictures from Ollantaytambo:

Nate and Juan Carlos with the Ollantaytambo ruins behind us.

Alana and Nate in some main chamber with nooks in the walls (is it "nooks" or "knooks"?)

Nate and Alana in the ruins of a doorway.

Three heads

Looking down at Nate and the Inca terraces.

The mountain across from the main ruins.

Nate, Juan Carlos & Alana at the ruins.

Lunch

I took this from the bus on the way home.

Well those are the highlights. Of all the things you could have been looking at on the internet today, thank you for making this one of them.

3 Deep thoughts:

Pixletwin September 06, 2006 3:26 AM  

Nice... Whiff...

I looks like you are turning red over there. DOn't forget to wear plenty of sunblock, now...

I told Miguel you were in Peru and his eyes just bugged all weird and he asked me "What is he doing there? I thought he was going to Hungary?!"

Big/little chuckle...

Nathan Winder September 06, 2006 7:18 PM  

Yeah... I forgot to put on my sunscreen that day. My nose is almost through peeling.

Anonymous September 08, 2006 5:26 AM  

Is that story about the poor Finnish opera star real? Sure luv ya Nate the Great!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP