Friday, September 22, 2006


BUSY BUSY BUSY

Boy, things have been crazy busy for me this week. This TEFL course is extremely intense. I am at school going non-stop from 9 in the morning to usually 8 or 9 at night. (We do get an hour for lunch though.) I've been rather sick starting on Friday with swollen glands and fatigue and now it's just an annoying cough. It's ok though because I'm still having a good time and enjoying myself in Peru.

For some reason I'm having trouble with the comments portion of my blog so keep trying but email me if you really want to get a hold of me.

I haven't taken too many pictures lately either so please enjoy these two pictures of me dressed as a pumpkin at various times of my life (it's the same costume by the way.)

0 Deep thoughts:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP