Wednesday, December 24, 2008




MERRYCEDES CHRISTMAS!!!

All month long, holiday decorations have been strung about the city of Munich. The Christmas market stalls and Christmas Tree have been in and around the Marienplatz looking festive.





People have ice skated in front of the Palace of Justice...




And the Mercedes building celebrates every year by creating an Advent's Calendar with cars from different years, makes, and models shining for all to see in their window. They are covered by a curtain with the day of the month on it, and when that day comes, the curtain opens and reveals the car inside.







Of course the Mercedes building is not far from my apartment, and each night as I look out my window I see the glow of the Mercedes logo. At Christmastime, however, I also get a glimpse of the Christmas Tree of lights.



Of course I'm not in Munich right now, I'm in Lüssow with Sybille & Wolfgang and enjoying the holidays North German style. Stay tuned for more about our Christmas celebrations and stay even more tuned to find out where I'm going for New Years!


Merry Christmas to all and to all--buy a Mercedes!





...



1 Deep thoughts:

Anonymous December 28, 2008 6:25 AM  

Mele kaliki maka!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP